Δευτέρα 30 Ιουλίου 2012

UFO Orange object over Denver Colorado 26 July 2012 recorded by Magnetvortex

This UFO was recorded about 3:30 on the 26 of July. You can see two satellites in the beginning then as the satellites go out of view I shifted and caught this rather large and very slow object, now I could see this object as being orange and moving from the north to the south as I looked at it with out the digital night vision device.. 
I have recorded this object before and it is shown here on this channel.. Plus I am very familiar with satellites and aircraft of all types and I don't post them. I now have a year and a half of this experience recording this type of night flying objects that don't fit in to the regular category of aircraft and satellites.. Don't waste my time saying what you think that it may be as you would have to have a device night vision and experience to validate this stuff here..

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: